Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing #1

Thing #1: Lifelong Learning

I definitely believe in the importance of Lifelong Learning. I love to learn. I was definitely a school geek and loved going to school, sitting in the front row, and pleasing my teachers. Still today, the thought of learning something new is fun and intriguing.

The Habit that may be the most challenging for me will be SEEING CHALLENGES AS OPPORTUNITIES. I know that I can get frustrated when things don't come easy for me, so this may be a challenge if I struggle with any aspect of the learning. I don't always "dig" as much as I should when I need to find the answer. I am ready to move on and get to the finished product.

The habit that is most resonant to me is BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND. I always do this. I love the finished product and and I love to get there. I definitely am a "big picture" thinker and I always begin with a keen awareness of where I want to go and what I want the end result to look like.

And the habit that is always the most important is to HAVE FUN. Anytime that learning can be fun definitely makes the experience more personal and most importantly, sustained.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard!! I'm glad you're in the class and I think you will find many "FUN things" as we go along!

    ReplyDelete